- OneSource – A Clinical Workflow and Team Collaboration Platform.
- OneSource ORMS® can communicate and execute the operational imperatives necessary to optimize the workflow of any OR.
- Every user sees the right information at the right level of detail, presented in clear, simple visuals.
- One glance…A wealth of information
- Seamlessly connects users with colleagues, patients, labs, pharmacies, porters, cleaners, and other medical devices such as patient monitors and nurse call systems
- Events, workflows and information are recorded and tracked in the system to help clinical management better view, manage and deploy resources
- Merges data from multiple sources and displays it as meaningful information to help frontline staff make the best decisions on the move
- Enables collaboration by removing workflow bottlenecks
- Provides actionable data to team members, empowering them to be proactive
- Provides tools for managers to be more effective leaders
- Standard & custom real-time reports and analytics
- Mitigates operating room inefficiencies
- Streamlines the ability to multi-task and improve triage,
- OneSource puts the power of handling complex, disparate sources of information into any handheld or desktop device.
- OneSource connects your caregiving team in real time, regardless of their location, with a unified view of the patient’s medical record.
- OneSource is a key component in delivering safe and more effective patient-centric healthcare and efficiency. Via its robust, secure Cloud-based technology, it immediately supports patient care, quality assurance/risk assessment, operating room management, and point of care efficiency data.
- Avatars of patient’s care team with availability / status and group communication / messaging
- Integration with EHR
- Access to lab results, reports & consultations
- Access to real-time vital signs, EKG and physiology waveforms
- Encrypted messaging with support for image attachments
- Standardized and custom audio or text messages for quicker clinician response
- Users can quickly assess incoming alarm notifications.
- “Overhead” pages and STAT alerts direct to external smartphone speaker
- Staff & hospital directory with contact availability & status
- Enterprise-grade telephony including video and push-to-talk
- Easy to reach push-button in case of emergency.
“It is more than just the data…It is about the Communication of Information”
Have a question or want further information?